For their 50th anniversary Graphic Design USA or GDUSA asked their readers on what is there favorite poster design of the half-past century.
Conducted a series of 50th anniversary surveys wherein they asked the graphic design community about who is the most influential designer and the works that they admire. One of these surveys is the “Favorite Poster Design of the Half-Past Century”. From Glaser to Fairey all of the posters here are the top picks by the graphic design community and are considered to be the best.
Without further ado here are the top 10 favorite poster design from GDUSA’s survey.
1. Bob Dylan – Milton Glaser
2. Eye Bee M – Paul Rand
3. Anatomy of a Murder – Saul Bass
4. Hope – Shepard Fairey
5. The Threepenny Opera by Paul Davis
6. Bring In ‘Da Noise – Paula Scher
7. Alvin Ailey – Steff Geissbuhler
8. Knoll Furniture “Hot Seat” – Woddy Pirtie
9. Vietnam Antiwar Poster (End Bad Breath – Seymour Chwast
10. Day of the Heroic Guerilla, Che Guevera – Eric Serrano
What do you guys think of the top 10 Favorite Poster Designs of the Past 50 Years? Which is your favorite? Tell us at the comments below! Find You The Designer on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google Plus for more updates. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our blog for the latest design inspirations, stories and freebies. If you guys are looking for print templates, just do check out our free print templates page for your print design needs.
Read more posts by Patrick Jude Ilagan